TL-2100G Quiet CordLess® Fall Prevention Monitor
Eliminates in-room noise
The “New Patented Technology” CordLess® Fall Monitor is cord free and can be mounted where you need it – away from residents – eliminating bothersome in-room alarm noise. Monitor can be easily wall-mounted at the bedside or in a hallway up to 16m away using the provided wall-mounting hardware.
Patented safety features
This monitor features Patented, cutting-edge technology that automatically lets a caregiver know if the signal between pad and monitor is lost or if the monitor is out of range. In addition, this monitor features an optional Patented TamperProof™ Setting, which when enabled requires caregivers to use the provided Caregiver Key to turn off the alarm. This ensures that resident’s cannot accidentally turn off the monitor.
Cordless alarm system has NO cords between pads and monitors, which reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords.
– QUIET – Fully adjustable volume. Place monitor away from resident (i.e. above bed or in hallway)
– No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
– Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
– Includes Patented TamperProof Caregiver Key. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off
– Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
– Monitor up to two components at one time
– Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)
– Optional 6V DC Power Adapter (AC-05)
Additional Components ( Monitor works with up to two components only)
Cordless Chair Pads (GCT-WI)
When using a Wireless CordLess® Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in room environment for the resident. Pad is placed under resident. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off an alarm to alert caregiver.
CordLess Bed Pads (GBT-WI, GBT-RI)
When using a Wireless CordLess® Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in room environment for the resident. Bed alarm pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert caregiver.
CordLess Floor Mats (FM-05C,FM-06C,FM-07C)
New Patented Floor Mat can be place by the bedside or in a doorway. When the resident gets out of bed or tries to leave the room and pressure is applied to the mat it will send signal to a monitor to alert the caregiver.